HOLDING AN EVENT IN COOLAMON SHIRE
Submitting an Event Application
Coolamon Shire offers a range of fantastic parks, open spaces and community halls that are available for you to use and enjoy. We actively encourage local and community events to be held on land owned and managed by Council.
Depending on the type of event you plan to hold, you many need approval from Council to hold your event. The below flowchart indicates if you will be required to complete an approval process and what application kit you will need.
- Determine what kit you are required to complete
- We encourage event organisers to contact us to discuss your event
- Complete and email your application to Coolamon Shire Council
- If your event requires additional Development Consent, a staff member will contact you to advice if this is required
- Confirmation returned from Coolamon Shire Council that your event has been approved
Events may require a one-off development application.
Please refer to the below flowchart to determine what application kit you are required to complete.